Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

MimiCakes

Abigail has taken to calling my Mom's pancakes MimiCakes. It is pretty much the most adorable thing ever. 

Back in April I was craving some of my Mom's famous pancakes so we made a special trip to her house early that morning for some homemade pancakes with REAL NH maple syrup ;)

She has quite the talent in pancaking (fyi: that means pancake making) and has all of our different tastes to keep up with. Some of her kids like fresh blueberries, some corn, another one likes it still raw in the middle, but me, I like mine plain with real maple syrup. If there are fresh strawberries and real whipped cream to top it, oh my! You have just spoken my love language for breakfast, lunch or dinner. 


"cheese"
Today, our Mimi-Cakes were different than the pancake version. To love on my Momma in a way that Abigail knows how to, we baked. We made a sweet batch of Funfetti cupcakes with blue cream cheese and whipped cream frosting (from scratch). Abi and I, we LOVE our cupcakes. So we baked up some love to bring to Mimi tomorrow morning in the hospital.


No comments:

Post a Comment