Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Stored Away :(

Abi and I having our quiet time on the porch with our journals

It has been almost 2 weeks since we packed up our entire home of 2 1/2 years and stuffed it into a storage unit. There was a bit of lack of communication as to what was going to our temporary home and what was going into storage. 

30 minutes of trying to get the door to the storage unit closed, we realized that Craig's bag containing most of his clothes were shoved in the back of the storage unit. Along with my box with my most precious belongings, 2 of my 3 journals and Bible. It would be an afternoon affair to unload, sort and find our things, then to repack the puzzle of our storage unit. 

Sad. My books, namely my mini Bible and journal, are like my security blanket (or pacifier to Abigail...) I feel at a loss for these simple little treasures. 

We found enough clothes for Craig and I steal away with my Mom's little Bible or Craig's smartphone with my YouVersion app on . 

(A note on our house. We were approved by the sellers bank for the short sale over 4 weeks ago. Still waiting for a closing date with no predictions on when that will be. Praying that we will be able to move in settle any day now... or at least before Thanksgiving!)





No comments:

Post a Comment