Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

What have I been doing?

Launching the website for my new at-home business...
This has been a hard working week, stretching me in ways that I didn't initially anticipate when I decided to do this in January.
My biggest stress- WEB SITE! And making it pretty, functional and purposeful. My friend Abby S. taught we how to do this-

Time well spent. Brain well stretchted.
Over 500 hits in the first 24 hours of it being launched!
So that is why I have been absent.

And another exciting reason- March 28th marks the day that my husband was born 25 years ago, we were married 2 years ago and our precious one was born 1 year ago. No. I'm not kidding. It is something we like to call a double-birthversary. It is a blessing.

I have oodles of amazing pictures from my sweet husband/daughter's birthday last week. They are currently stuck on my friends camera. This 'ole Mac didn't want to just upload my pictures, but ALL 4,000 on the 8G memory card. Ummm. No. So give me another few days to get that done.

What will I be doing on this lovely sunny Sunday? 
Church in the AM.
Dating my husband in the afternoon.
My in-laws requested that we go out so that they could spend time with Abigail. (Did I mention this was a long, hard-working week?!) To joyfully honor their request, we are eagerly going out for the afternoon to just "chill." I'm pretty excited to spend the day having some alone time with my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment