Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

About Blogging

I have found new reason to blog. After regularly checking out a sweet friends blog, I was inspired to write more. And I have. In my journal.
People ask fairly often for an update on Abigail's health, Craig's job, the new ministry we have started and such. Hence the Christmas letter. We have so much joy to share with people, exciting news, hard times to work through and different seasons in life that I don't want to just tuck away my thoughts and prayers in a journal. I want to share them.
So, this is where we are today. Nothing fancy. Just updated the background and found something cheery and springy. (ahem, 2 feet of snow outside my window!?)
One thing that needs to happen... is pictures. Our lack of good internet adds frustration to my attempt at sending, posting and receiving pictures. But here is to some good 'ole effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment