Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Reception invitations are out!

Hello friends and family! We started mailing invitations out on Saturday... but still have more to get out! We wanted to have a website online for people to keep up with us and our plans, especially with knowing our story which I will get to posting soon I promise! For now, here are the snip-it information on our wedding/ reception!
Craig Wright and I (Karissa Renaud) will be getting married March 28th in western Massachusetts at a covered bridge with our family. Our friend, Rich Clegg will be performing the ceremony. Lots of pictures will be taken and we plan on recording it as well!
Two weeks later, April 11th, we will celebrate with everyone at The Coffee Factory in Derry, NH in the Hood Plaza at an open house coffee and dessert reception from 6:30-9:30pm. All are welcome. We want to share in this with everyone, whether we talk to you regularly or haven't in years. People from the past and present all mean a lot to us and we would love to share our joy of marriage with you! :) If you could for planning purposes, just send us a quick email of how many will be attending so we can feed you (thealwayswrights@gmail.com)
About our e-mail and blog... My middle name is Anne and Craig thought it would be hilarious if I changed my middle name to Always. It's just fun and a little joke, we aren't always so arrogant... just occasionally and generally for kicks ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karissa - my dad just sent this blog to me and I'm so happy for you! You look great and it sounds like its going to be a very lovely wedding!!

    I'll check back in a while to see if there are any more photos!

    My email is hutchrenaud@gmail.com - give me a shout sometime... and tell your brother Chris do to the same!

    -John

    ReplyDelete